|One of the pieces of art I look at while sitting at my kitchen table|
1. In the morning, after breakfast, when we don't have anywhere to be right away...the kids play so well together...I get stuff done, and it's a joy to watch them together.
2. In the morning, when my daughter is at school, and my son and I get a little one-on-one time. He. Is. Precious.
3. In the afternoon, when I'm putting my son down for his nap...once he settles down and snuggles in with me...I just love to feel his warmth and weight on my chest. I savor these moments. I know they won't last forever.
4. In the afternoon, when my son is napping, and my daughter and I get a little one-on-one time to hang out or read together or do a craft. She is always sweetness and light when we are alone.
5. In the afternoon, when my son is napping, and my daughter is playing quietly, and I have a few moments to myself...I make myself a cup of decaf coffee and settle in at the table to do "some stuff" on my computer. Ahhh.
6. In the evening, after all the craziness has died away, and my daughter and I are snuggled in her chair in her room, and I can smell her freshly washed hair...we read books together and then cuddle and rock for a bit before she climbs into bed.
7. At night, when my husband and I snuggle in together on the couch and watch a show on TV.
8. At night, once we've climbed into bed, and we sit side-by-side reading our books and he scratches my back.
What are your favorite times of day? Make sure you take moments throughout the day to appreciate your unique and wonderful life and all of the loves in it.
Until next time, happy living!